- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Continental - TonelliHotels Nago-Torbole is welcoming all guests in Nago–Torbole with 96 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Continental - TonelliHotels Nago-Torbole (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Hotel Continental - TonelliHotels Nago-Torbole rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Beach transfer, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 June to 20 September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.