- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Convertini Milan is offering 13 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Milan. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Convertini Milan (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Convertini Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.