- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Coppe Jesolo may stay in 72 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Jesolo. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Coppe Jesolo (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Hotel Coppe Jesolo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center, Private beach
Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.