- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Corallo Moneglia is offering 23 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Moneglia. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Corallo Moneglia (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Corallo Moneglia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.