- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Corallo Sant'Agnello would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in 53 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Sant'Agnello. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You may secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Corallo Sant'Agnello (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Corallo Sant'Agnello rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.