- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Corona Cortina d'Ampezzo is offering 37 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Cortina d'Ampezzo. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Corona Cortina d'Ampezzo can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Corona Cortina d'Ampezzo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Ski storage, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.