- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Corona d’Italia Florence is offering 80 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Florence. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Corona d’Italia Florence (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Galleria dell'Accademia is 700 meters, Galleria dell'Accademia 700 meters, Pitti-palota 1.6 km, Piazza della Signoria 1000 meters, Galileo Múzeum 1.3 km, Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence 1.5 km, Uffizi 1.3 km, National Museum of Bargello 1.1 km, Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore 600 meters, Palazzo Vecchio 1.1 km, Ponte Vecchio 1.2 km and Santa Maria Novella 400 meters away from the hotel.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 12:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Corona d’Italia Florence rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.