- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Corona Rome may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Italy. The hotel is offering 62 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Rome. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Corona Rome (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 2 km from
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
RevNGo.com rating One guest has reviewed the hotel on RevNGo.com, with an overall score of 8.9 and thereby a classification of "Good".
Hotel Corona Rome rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
Elevator, Luggage room
Library, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- In-room safe fee: EUR 5 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.