- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Chile and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Corvatsch San Pedro de Atacama. The hotel is offering 18 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Corvatsch San Pedro de Atacama you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Hotel Corvatsch San Pedro de Atacama rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Parking place, Smoking area
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.