- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Italy, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Hotel Cresta et Duc Courmayeur would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The guests of the hotel may stay in 44 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Courmayeur. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Cresta et Duc Courmayeur (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Cresta et Duc Courmayeur rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
Library, Ski storage, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.