- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Chile, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Hotel Cumbres Vitacura Santiago would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering 225 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Santiago. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The hotel provides a parking space for you. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Cumbres Vitacura Santiago (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Hotel Cumbres Vitacura Santiago rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed, Newspapers in the lobby - payable
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.