- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Germany, you may make a good decision by choosing Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Baden-Baden. The hotel is offering 12 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Baden-Baden. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. As a pet-friendly facility Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Baden-Baden also welcomes small pets for your stay. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Baden-Baden (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Baden-Baden rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).