- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Luebeck may stay in 67 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Lübeck. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Luebeck also allows small pets for the stay. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Luebeck (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Deutscher Kaiser Luebeck rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Conference room, Library, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 14 May, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 September, EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 September - 31 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 3.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).