- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Hotel Dieksee - Collection by Ligula Malente! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The guests of the hotel may stay in 70 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Bad Malente-Gremsmühlen. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Dieksee - Collection by Ligula Malente can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English, German and Romanian languages.
Hotel Dieksee - Collection by Ligula Malente rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Library, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.