- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Duene Rantum is offering 16 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Rantum. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an indoor pool. You can secure your valuables in the safe. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Duene Rantum you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Duene Rantum rooms Rooms
- Indoor pool
Garden, Safe deposit box
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Restaurant Coast, Stiindeelke 2 (unser Nachbargebäude)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).