- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Columbia and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by Hotel El Tesoro San Jeronimo. The hotel is offering 34 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in San Jerónimo. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. In the safe you may secure your valuables. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel El Tesoro San Jeronimo can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 13:00.
Hotel El Tesoro San Jeronimo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hot tub
Default services: Garden, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Smoking area, Picnic area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 5000.00 per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The resort fee will be collected at check-in or check-out and may include the following fees: Bellboy fee, municipal service tax, service charge and/or hotel insurance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).