- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel El Virrey Bogotá may stay in 97 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Bogotá. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel El Virrey Bogotá (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 13:00.
Hotel El Virrey Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Transfer to train station - payable , Transfer to train station - payable
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 15000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per room
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.