- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden is offering 214 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Dresden. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and must be paid directly to the hotel. The tax amount is calculated based on the cost of the stay. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.