- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Bogotá are welcome to book 12 nicely furnished rooms at Hotel Esmeralda Boutique Bogotá. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Esmeralda Boutique Bogotá (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Esmeralda Boutique Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Airport transfer, Security deposit, No elevator
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: COP 50000.00
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.