- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Columbia and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Estadio 63 Bogotá. Ten comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Bogotá. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Estadio 63 Bogotá can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Estadio 63 Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.