- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Estelar Calle 100 Bogotá is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Columbia. The hotel is offering 66 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Bogotá. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Estelar Calle 100 Bogotá (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Estelar Calle 100 Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Pets and service animals not allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8412.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.