- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Estelar De La Feria Bogotá would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Columbia. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Bogotá with 106 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Estelar De La Feria Bogotá (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 13:00.
Hotel Estelar De La Feria Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.4 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.