- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 168 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro Medellin to guests looking for accommodation in Medellín. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro Medellin (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 13:00.
Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro Medellin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 180000 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.