- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 192 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo Cartagena to guests looking for accommodation in Cartagena. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo Cartagena (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo Cartagena rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Beach bar , Pets and service animals not allowed, Deck chair, Beach towel , Smoking area, Shopping center transfer
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8412.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 80000 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.