- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Estelar Yopal is offering 74 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Yopal. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Estelar Yopal (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Estelar Yopal rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Cash not accepted, Pets and service animals not allowed, Smoking area, Shopping center transfer, Meeting room
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28000 for adults and USD 28000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40000 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.