- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Everest Rome may stay in ten nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Rome. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Everest Rome (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is situated 1.5 km from <objektum 1 neve>, Trevi Fountain 1.5 km, Szent Kelemen-bazilika 1.5 km, Piazza della Repubblica 500 meters, Ciampino Airport 14.9 km, Santa Maria Maggiore Bazilika 200 meters, Colosseum 1.5 km and Palatinus 1.8 km.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
RevNGo.com rating Based on one review the hotel has achieved an overall score of 10 and a classification of "Excellent" on RevNGo.com
Hotel Everest Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. The doorperson or front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.