- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 24 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Excelsior Bogotá to guests looking for accommodation in Bogotá. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Excelsior Bogotá can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 13:00.
Hotel Excelsior Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Business center
No elevator, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.