- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Columbia, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Hotel Flemming Tree Providencia. The hotel is offering nine comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Providencia. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at Hotel Flemming Tree Providencia (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00.
Hotel Flemming Tree Providencia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Security deposit, Smoking area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: COP 198000.0 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 15000.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.