- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Fontanar Usaquen Bogotá would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Columbia. The hotel is offering ten tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Bogotá. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Fontanar Usaquen Bogotá (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 13:00.
Hotel Fontanar Usaquen Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Parking place, No elevator
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 10000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.