- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Gairaca Real Santa Marta is offering 12 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Santa Marta. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. You may secure your valuables in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Gairaca Real Santa Marta (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 14:00.
Hotel Gairaca Real Santa Marta rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, No elevator, Beach transfer, Smoking area, Grocery store, Shopping center transfer
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 4500 and COP 15000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: COP 10000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).