- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Germany and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Hotel Gasthof Posthalter Zwiesel has to offer! The hotel is offering 24 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Zwiesel. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Gasthof Posthalter Zwiesel (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Hotel Gasthof Posthalter Zwiesel rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and sofa beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.4 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).