- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Columbia and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by Hotel Golden Palermo Medellin. The hotel is offering 42 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Medellín. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The hotel provides a parking space for you. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact list of services available at Hotel Golden Palermo Medellin (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Hotel Golden Palermo Medellin rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hot tub
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 13000 for adults and COP 13000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: COP 15000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.