- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Golden Tag Bogotá is glad to host the guests of RevNGo.com for some pleasant days in Columbia. 53 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Bogotá. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Golden Tag Bogotá can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 13:00.
Hotel Golden Tag Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.