- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Columbia and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Gran Sirius Villa de Leyva. The guests of the hotel may stay in five nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Villa de Leyva. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Hotel Gran Sirius Villa de Leyva (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Hotel Gran Sirius Villa de Leyva rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Default services: Garden
WiFi, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Airport transfer, Grocery store, Shared fridge, Picnic area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 400000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 20000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 20000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.