- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Columbia? We suggest you check the options provided by HOTEL GRAN VIA Armenia. Guests looking for accommodation in Armenia are welcome to book 12 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. Parking is availably nearby for those arriving by car. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. To learn more about the exact range of services of HOTEL GRAN VIA Armenia (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 13:00.
HOTEL GRAN VIA Armenia rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry
WiFi, Airport transfer, No elevator, Shared microwave oven
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.