- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Guadaira Resort Melgar is offering 64 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Melgar. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play billiard and tennis nearby. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Guadaira Resort Melgar can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Hotel Guadaira Resort Melgar rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box
Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, No elevator, Pets and service animals not allowed, Deck chair, Shopping center transfer, Theme park transfer
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 19000 and COP 25000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.