- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 34 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Guaracao Bucaramanga to guests looking for accommodation in Bucaramanga. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Guaracao Bucaramanga can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 00:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 14:00.
Hotel Guaracao Bucaramanga rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Roof garden
WiFi, Airport transfer
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: COP 8500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 25000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.