- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Gustafha Villeta is offering 19 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Villeta. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Gustafha Villeta (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 13:00.
Hotel Gustafha Villeta rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 110000.0 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.