- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel H21 Cali is offering 23 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Santiago de Cali. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel H21 Cali (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 10:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Hotel H21 Cali rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry
Parking place, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: COP 6000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.