- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Habitat Pereira would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Columbia. The hotel is offering 16 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Pereira. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Habitat Pereira (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Hotel Habitat Pereira rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed, Shopping service
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 22000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.