- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Columbia and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Habitel y Centro De Convenciones Bogotá! The hotel is offering 162 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Bogotá. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Habitel y Centro De Convenciones Bogotá you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 13:00.
Hotel Habitel y Centro De Convenciones Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only service animals allowed, Pets and service animals not allowed, Smoking area, Shopping center transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.