- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Columbia and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Hill House Bogotá! 35 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Bogotá. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Hill House Bogotá (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Hotel Hill House Bogotá rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Pets and service animals not allowed, Shopping center transfer, Theme park transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8700.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 16000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 75400.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 75400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.