- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Columbia? We suggest you check the options provided by Hotel Hunza Tunja. The guests of the hotel may stay in 53 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Tunja. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Hunza Tunja (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 16:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 13:00.
Hotel Hunza Tunja rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Conference room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6 PM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.