- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you about to reserve a room in Columbia? We are glad to introduce you the offers of <Szálláshely neve/Property type>, where both you and your family will be very welcome for a stay. The hotel is offering 30 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Villa de Leyva. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Iguaque Campestre Spa & Ecolodge Villa de Leyva (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Iguaque Campestre Spa & Ecolodge Villa de Leyva rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box
Parking place, Conference room, Security deposit
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property requieres a deposit payable by wire transfer and is due before the day of arrival. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.