- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking to reserve a room in Columbia? Hotel Imperio Real Pereira is pleased to host guests booking on RevNGo.com. 16 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Pereira. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Imperio Real Pereira you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 13:00.
Hotel Imperio Real Pereira rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: COP 6000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.