- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Karishma Dadar Mumbai may stay in 30 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Mumbai. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Karishma Dadar Mumbai (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
Hotel Karishma Dadar Mumbai rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: INR 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 150 and INR 200 for adults, INR 150 and INR 200 for children (approximately)
- Water fee: INR 0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.