- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel La Vila Soller would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Spain. The guests of the hotel may stay in eight nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Soller. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Hotel La Vila Soller (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Hotel La Vila Soller rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.