- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Lido Torre Egnazia Monopoli is offering 50 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Monopoli. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Lido Torre Egnazia Monopoli (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Lido Torre Egnazia Monopoli rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Private beach
Airport transfer, Deck chair
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).