- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Lieta Oasi Assisi may stay in 24 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Assisi. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. As a pet-friendly facility Hotel Lieta Oasi Assisi also welcomes small pets for your stay. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Lieta Oasi Assisi (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel can speak English.
Hotel Lieta Oasi Assisi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.