- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Lillà Vallelaghi is offering 25 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Valle. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Lillà Vallelaghi can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Lillà Vallelaghi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.